Opportunities to exchange and delve deeply into theatrical practice are crucial for professional artists. Our Exploring Practice Intensive are week-long explorations into participant’s work guided by guest theatre artists who are experts in their form.
Past programming has included:
- Archipelago Dramaturgies with Jessie Mill and Katalin Trencsényi
- Dramaturgy with Katalin Trencsényi
- The Arrivals Legacy Project with Diane Roberts
- Exploring Micro Performance with Sherry Yoon
- Game Writing for Playwrights with Jill Murray
- The spectacularly Un-spectacular with Nadia Ross (STO Union)
- Arcade with Stephen Lawson and Aaron Pollard of 2boys.TV
How to Apply
Stay tuned throughout the year for announcements about upcoming Exploring Practice Intensive. Signing up for our newsletter or following us on social media are the best ways to stay informed about our programs. We publish specific application details for each Exploring Practice Intensive.
Trainings made possible by